Harshul S Patel Electronics and Communication Engineer
Message | Phone
+91 89801 91255
Skillful EC professional who provided technical support to scientists at SAC;
Worked on modification of RF LMH5401 amplifier circuit for more than 3 cards
depending on its applications such as 0dBm to 12 dBm
amplification purpose and balun.
Instruments and Softwares Operated
ISRO (SAC)While supporting scientists at Digital Communication Division
- Digital storage oscilloscope (2MHz)
- Function Generator (single and Four channel differential)
- Timer/Counter/Analyzer (300MHz/50ps)
- Digital Phosphor oscilloscope (4GHz)
- Logic analyzer, Vector Network analyzer, Signal analyzer
- Application Softwares - Cadstar, NI multisim simulation, Circuit maker, Scilab
S Ten ElectronicsDuring daily delivery of PCBs
- Yamaha YV100x - SMT pick and place machine
EC Engineer (Graduate apprentice) – ISRO (SAC) April 2019 to March 2020
- Amplification of high frequency Rf Circuits for single ended to differential two port output and vice versa.
- Designing and producing efficient circuits with best practices using fowcharts, softwares, datasheets and other tools.
- Thermal analysis of circuits and reporting the results to scientists as in what changes will be found in various parameters due to temperature change in space.
- Regular testing of various cards used in payloads at different frequencies, group delays, return loss and many more.
- Designing and modification of schematic diagrams through datasheets.
SMT machine operator and Quality Control – S Ten Electronics June 2018 to March 2019
- Delivering large amount of PCB’s daily on electronic SMT machines.
- Regular, structured quality inspection on circuits to check mountings, buffering and printing.
- RF circuit amplification (High band)
- PCB Quality control
- SMT machine operating
- Schematic diagram designing
- Functional testing of DVM & FM card
- Support to technician - Soldering & Desoldering
- Communication and Presentation
- Social gatherings
Bachelor of Electronics and Communication GEC, Bharuch 2014 – 2018
- Scored 8.67 CGPA and Secured 1st rank in final year
- Participated in various Robotic Tournaments
- Holded class representative position throughout bachelors
Industrial Vocational Trainings
- 2017: Matrix Telecom Security, Baroda
- 2018: Siemens, Surat (Basics of PLC course)